Los Angeles News
1 dead, 1 injured in South Los Angeles shooting
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two people were shot on Hobart Boulevard in South Los Angeles Tuesday night.
L.A. County sheriff's detectives responded to a report of shots fired at 10:51 p.m. on the 10900 block of South Hobart Boulevard.
Two people were shot. An adult female was pronounced dead at the scene. An adult male was hospitalized in unknown condition.
The investigation was ongoing.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500. If you prefer to provide information anonymously, you may call "Crime Stoppers" by dialing (800) 222-TIPS (8477), or texting the letters TIPLA plus your tip to CRIMES (274637), or by using the website lacrimestoppers.org.
shooting, south los angeles, los angeles news
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies 45 min ago
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim 49 min ago
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified 35 min ago
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Utah's same-sex marriage ban overturned
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)