Los Angeles News
Americafest at Rose Bowl: Biggest fireworks show in Southland
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- What's Fourth of July without fun and fireworks? The Rose Bowl is hosting the largest fireworks show in Southern California.
The impressive display is set to include more than $100,000 worth of fireworks. Thursday marks the 87th annual Americafest.
The event promises plenty of music, food and fireworks for the entire family. The festival kicked off at 2 p.m. At 7 p.m., there will be live TNT motorcycle stunts and a special performance by Mariachi Divas and Kenny G.
Thousands gathered to celebrate Independence Day with family under the sun. There were food, games and tailgating, with some waiting more than 12 hours for the fireworks show.
Tickets range from $13 - $30. You can get more information about Americafest by visiting, www.rosebowlstadium.com/americafest.
holiday, pasadena, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 3 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 57 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Supermarket overload: Too many product...
42 min ago