Los Angeles News
Lake Los Angeles house fire may have been sparked by barbecue
LAKE LOS ANGELES, Calif. (KABC) -- A barbecue may be to blame for an early morning fire in Lake Los Angeles on Thursday.
The blaze gutted a home on the 39300 block of 180th Street. When firefighters arrived at the scene, the house was engulfed in flames.
It took crews about 45 minutes to put the fire out.
Two firefighters were treated at the scene for exhaustion.
The homeowner believes barbecue coals may have sparked the fire. Investigators haven't decided the official cause.
fire, los angeles news
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker 18 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church 13 min ago
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC 3 min ago
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis