Los Angeles News
Athens drive-by shooting kills 1, wounds 3
ATHENS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man is dead and another three wounded after gunfire erupted outside a party in Athens Village.
Investigators say all four men were shot in a drive-by shooting in the 13100 block of South Broadway at 12:23 a.m. Monday. One man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Three men were rushed to a local hospital. One of the survivors is in critical condition, and the other two are in stable condition.
Police say the suspects may be gang affiliated, but they do not believe the victims were connected to any gangs.
The suspect vehicle was described as a light-colored four-door sedan and was last seen driving northbound on Broadway. Anyone with information is urged to call the L.A. County Sheriff's Department at (323) 890-5500.
shooting, south los angeles, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- London theater partially collapses; 40 hurt 16 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 4 min ago
- 21 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash 12 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis