Los Angeles News
Athens drive-by shooting kills 1, wounds 3
ATHENS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man is dead and another three wounded after gunfire erupted outside a party in Athens Village.
Investigators say all four men were shot in a drive-by shooting in the 13100 block of South Broadway at 12:23 a.m. Monday. One man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Three men were rushed to a local hospital. One of the survivors is in critical condition, and the other two are in stable condition.
Police say the suspects may be gang affiliated, but they do not believe the victims were connected to any gangs.
The suspect vehicle was described as a light-colored four-door sedan and was last seen driving northbound on Broadway. Anyone with information is urged to call the L.A. County Sheriff's Department at (323) 890-5500.
shooting, south los angeles, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating 31 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 50 min ago
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies 50 min ago
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)