Los Angeles News
4-year-old girl killed in Azusa multi-vehicle accident
AZUSA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 4-year-old girl was killed and several others injured in a multi-vehicle accident at Citrus Avenue and Gladstone Street in Azusa Monday.
Authorities say four vehicles, including a truck and a transit bus, slammed into each other just after 8:30 p.m. The 4-year-old, whose name has not been released, was rushed to a local hospital, where she later died.
Six others were injured. Two children were among those hurt, as well as an adult driver and an adult passenger. They were taken to the hospital, but their injuries were not believed to be life-threatening.
Two passengers on the bus complained of pain, but only one person was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
accident, los angeles news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 5 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis