Los Angeles News
4-year-old girl killed in Azusa multi-vehicle accident
AZUSA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 4-year-old girl was killed and several others injured in a multi-vehicle accident at Citrus Avenue and Gladstone Street in Azusa Monday.
Authorities say four vehicles, including a truck and a transit bus, slammed into each other just after 8:30 p.m. The 4-year-old, whose name has not been released, was rushed to a local hospital, where she later died.
Six others were injured. Two children were among those hurt, as well as an adult driver and an adult passenger. They were taken to the hospital, but their injuries were not believed to be life-threatening.
Two passengers on the bus complained of pain, but only one person was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
accident, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 31 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home 59 min ago
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Supermarket overload: Too many product...
16 min ago