Los Angeles News
Hollywood robberies: Juveniles accused of stealing phones, purses
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police say a group of juveniles caused a lot of trouble in Hollywood Tuesday night.
According to authorities, the marauding mob of about 40 males and females was assaulting people, stealing cellphones and purses, and vandalizing property.
Police arrested more than a dozen people believed to be involved in the crimes and continued to search for more suspects.
DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.
robbery, hollywood, los angeles news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter