Los Angeles News
2 LAPD officers, driver injured in accident
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three people were injured including two Los Angeles police officers following a crash in South Los Angeles Friday.
A witness tells Eyewitness News that the police cruiser was making a U-turn on the 11000 block of South Avalon Boulevard when it collided with another vehicle.
Responding paramedics said the two officers and a third female driver were all seriously injured but conscious. All parties involved were transported to local hospitals.
The accident remains under investigation.
car crash, lapd, los angeles news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son