Los Angeles News
South Robertson hit-run: 1 dead, 2 injured, driver sought
SOUTH ROBERTSON, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- One person is dead and two others are injured after getting hit by a car in South Robertson.
The incident happened around 11:30 p.m. Saturday. Police say a driver was speeding down La Cienega Boulevard and hit another car near the intersection of Cashio Street.
That sent the second car crashing into a group of people standing on the corner. One of them died. Police believe he was homeless. Two other people went to the hospital with severe injuries.
Police detained several people at the scene and are looking for a driver who took off after the crash.
hit and run, los angeles news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments