Los Angeles News
South Robertson hit-run: 1 dead, 2 injured, driver sought
SOUTH ROBERTSON, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- One person is dead and two others are injured after getting hit by a car in South Robertson.
The incident happened around 11:30 p.m. Saturday. Police say a driver was speeding down La Cienega Boulevard and hit another car near the intersection of Cashio Street.
That sent the second car crashing into a group of people standing on the corner. One of them died. Police believe he was homeless. Two other people went to the hospital with severe injuries.
Police detained several people at the scene and are looking for a driver who took off after the crash.
hit and run, los angeles news
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Norwalk homicide investigation underway
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- 2 Chile earthquakes shake Pacific shoreline 40 min ago
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians