Los Angeles News
Car slams into Van Nuys martial arts center
VAN NUYS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A car slammed into a martial arts school in Van Nuys, crashing straight through the wall of the building.
The crash happened at about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Couprie Martial Arts Center in the 6200 block of Vesper Avenue.
A witness said the driver took off after the collision. No injuries were reported.
car crash, san fernando valley, los angeles news
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 10 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- LA family seeks justice after deputy shooting 56 min ago
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail 30 min ago
- Jefferson Park area stabbing suspect sought
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow 43 min ago
- Arkansas tornadoes injure 5, damage homes 37 min ago
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'