Los Angeles News
Malibu shooting victim not cooperating with investigation
MALIBU, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man was shot and injured in Malibu, but he is refusing to cooperate with investigators.
The man, described to be in his 20s, was airlifted to an area hospital with a gunshot wound to the shoulder, after he flagged down a passing driver.
The incident happened shortly before midnight in the 4400 block of Encinal Canyon Road.
Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies spent the night searching the area for evidence. However, they don't have much to go on since the victim is not talking.
The victim's wound is not considered life-threatening.
Anyone with information regarding this incident was urged to contact Lost Hills Station at (818) 878-1808.
shooting, malibu/pacific palisades, los angeles news
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Cute bear cub left alone at animal rescue
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour