Los Angeles News
Malibu shooting victim not cooperating with investigation
MALIBU, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man was shot and injured in Malibu, but he is refusing to cooperate with investigators.
The man, described to be in his 20s, was airlifted to an area hospital with a gunshot wound to the shoulder, after he flagged down a passing driver.
The incident happened shortly before midnight in the 4400 block of Encinal Canyon Road.
Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies spent the night searching the area for evidence. However, they don't have much to go on since the victim is not talking.
The victim's wound is not considered life-threatening.
Anyone with information regarding this incident was urged to contact Lost Hills Station at (818) 878-1808.
shooting, malibu/pacific palisades, los angeles news
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 59 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 10 min ago
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks