Los Angeles News
Azusa man found with gunshot wound to head
AZUSA, Calif. (KABC) -- An investigation is underway in Azusa after a man was found with a gunshot wound to the head early Monday morning.
Authorities said they received a call around 1 a.m. about a "man down" in the 300 block of North Rockvale Avenue.
When officials arrived, they found the 38-year-old victim lying in a planter bleeding from a head wound. The man was conscious but incoherent.
He was transported to the hospital, where it was determined that he suffered from a gunshot wound. The victim's condition was not immediately known.
Investigators are trying to determine the circumstances surrounding the shooting. Anyone with information was asked to call the Azusa Police Detective Bureau at (626)812-3200.
shooting, los angeles news
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker 33 min ago
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 44 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment 10 min ago
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis