Los Angeles News
LAPD search for missing 18-year-old woman
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- LAPD need the public's help in finding a missing 18-year-old woman who was last seen at her West Los Angeles home Monday.
Authorities said Caroline Karimi was last seen by her family at her residence in the 2900 block of Queensbury Street around 7 a.m.
The 18-year-old also failed to show up to volunteer at San Gabriel Valley Medical Center which her family says is very unusual.
She is booked on a 7 a.m. flight to Boston Wednesday to attend a family gathering.
Karimi was described as white, standing 5 feet 5 inches tall, 135 pounds, with brown hair, green eyes, and fair complexion. She was last seen wearing a dark-blue hospital shirt, white pants and orange-blue shoes.
Karimi drives a 2007 green Toyota Prius with the California license plate 5YVV475.
Anyone with information about Karimi's whereabouts was urged to contact LAPD missing persons Detective Alma Mercado at (213) 996-1800.
CNS contributed to this report.
missing person, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero' 16 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour