Los Angeles News
LAPD search for missing 18-year-old woman
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- LAPD need the public's help in finding a missing 18-year-old woman who was last seen at her West Los Angeles home Monday.
Authorities said Caroline Karimi was last seen by her family at her residence in the 2900 block of Queensbury Street around 7 a.m.
The 18-year-old also failed to show up to volunteer at San Gabriel Valley Medical Center which her family says is very unusual.
She is booked on a 7 a.m. flight to Boston Wednesday to attend a family gathering.
Karimi was described as white, standing 5 feet 5 inches tall, 135 pounds, with brown hair, green eyes, and fair complexion. She was last seen wearing a dark-blue hospital shirt, white pants and orange-blue shoes.
Karimi drives a 2007 green Toyota Prius with the California license plate 5YVV475.
Anyone with information about Karimi's whereabouts was urged to contact LAPD missing persons Detective Alma Mercado at (213) 996-1800.
CNS contributed to this report.
missing person, los angeles news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money 23 min ago
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station 3 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed 25 min ago
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes 44 min ago
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...