Los Angeles News
LAPD search for missing 18-year-old woman
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- LAPD need the public's help in finding a missing 18-year-old woman who was last seen at her West Los Angeles home Monday.
Authorities said Caroline Karimi was last seen by her family at her residence in the 2900 block of Queensbury Street around 7 a.m.
The 18-year-old also failed to show up to volunteer at San Gabriel Valley Medical Center which her family says is very unusual.
She is booked on a 7 a.m. flight to Boston Wednesday to attend a family gathering.
Karimi was described as white, standing 5 feet 5 inches tall, 135 pounds, with brown hair, green eyes, and fair complexion. She was last seen wearing a dark-blue hospital shirt, white pants and orange-blue shoes.
Karimi drives a 2007 green Toyota Prius with the California license plate 5YVV475.
Anyone with information about Karimi's whereabouts was urged to contact LAPD missing persons Detective Alma Mercado at (213) 996-1800.
CNS contributed to this report.
missing person, los angeles news
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court 13 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- 405 South crash: 11 hurt in 8-vehicle pileup
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe
- NY train engineer in 'daze' just before crash
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found 2 min ago
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- Air zone dispute: US, China talk; no consensus
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000
- 'Curb Appeal' co-host killed in SF crash
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film