Los Angeles News
Hospital volunteer Caroline Karimi found safe in Wyoming
CHEVIOT HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Missing hospital volunteer Caroline Karimi has been found in Wyoming with two of her friends. Police say she is in good condition and has made contact with her family.
It was not immediately known why the 18-year-old was in Wyoming and how she got there.
Karimi was reported missing on Monday. Karimi's family last saw her at her home in the 2900 block of Queensbury Street in West L.A. around 7 a.m. that day.
Surveillance video showed the woman getting into her car in a parking lot after exiting a Vons grocery store. She was alone, and then drove off.
Karimi was supposed to be on her way to San Gabriel Valley Medical Center where she volunteers, but she never showed up. According to her family, she had no history of not showing up to things or going missing.
missing person, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 34 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43 39 min ago
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role