Los Angeles News
Hospital volunteer Caroline Karimi found safe in Wyoming
CHEVIOT HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Missing hospital volunteer Caroline Karimi has been found in Wyoming with two of her friends. Police say she is in good condition and has made contact with her family.
It was not immediately known why the 18-year-old was in Wyoming and how she got there.
Karimi was reported missing on Monday. Karimi's family last saw her at her home in the 2900 block of Queensbury Street in West L.A. around 7 a.m. that day.
Surveillance video showed the woman getting into her car in a parking lot after exiting a Vons grocery store. She was alone, and then drove off.
Karimi was supposed to be on her way to San Gabriel Valley Medical Center where she volunteers, but she never showed up. According to her family, she had no history of not showing up to things or going missing.
missing person, los angeles news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 49 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery 11 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
1 min ago