Los Angeles News
2 LAPD officers recovering after colliding with wanted gang member
WATTS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two Los Angeles police officers are recovering from injuries after their patrol car somehow collided with the vehicle of a wanted gang member they were following.
The crash happened around 9:20 p.m. Friday at the intersection of 102nd and Grape streets in Watts.
The unidentified suspect, who was not hurt, was taken into custody.
Investigators say some guns were recovered.
Neither officer suffered serious injuries, but one of them was taken to the hospital after complaining of leg pain.
lapd, car crash, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 17 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months