Los Angeles News
Police pursuit nets 3 robbery suspects in South Los Angeles
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three robbery suspects were arrested after a high-speed police pursuit in South Los Angeles Friday afternoon.
Police began pursuing three robbery suspects in a sedan near 47th Street and the 110 Freeway at 2:17 p.m.
Police cruisers followed the vehicle down several side streets before it pulled into an alley near Holy Cross Catholic Church.
Three suspects bailed out on foot and ran down the alley, with LAPD officers giving chase on foot.
Two suspects were apprehended quickly. The third suspect was found hiding in a backyard driveway. He was subsequently arrested.
All three suspects were in custody by 2:45 p.m.
California Highway Patrol and Los Angeles Police officers were involved in the incident. LAPD officers made the arrests.
car chase, pursuit, arrest, lapd, california highway patrol, los angeles news
- Body found near East Los Angeles College 37 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 2nd woman in purported mercy killings ID'd
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
16 min ago