Los Angeles News
Police pursuit nets 3 robbery suspects in South Los Angeles
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three robbery suspects were arrested after a high-speed police pursuit in South Los Angeles Friday afternoon.
Police began pursuing three robbery suspects in a sedan near 47th Street and the 110 Freeway at 2:17 p.m.
Police cruisers followed the vehicle down several side streets before it pulled into an alley near Holy Cross Catholic Church.
Three suspects bailed out on foot and ran down the alley, with LAPD officers giving chase on foot.
Two suspects were apprehended quickly. The third suspect was found hiding in a backyard driveway. He was subsequently arrested.
All three suspects were in custody by 2:45 p.m.
California Highway Patrol and Los Angeles Police officers were involved in the incident. LAPD officers made the arrests.
car chase, pursuit, arrest, lapd, california highway patrol, los angeles news
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case 46 min ago
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Norwood pleads not guilty to weapons charge
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors