Los Angeles News
Man fatally stabbed in downtown LA following dispute; suspect arrested
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man was fatally stabbed following a dispute with another man in downtown Los Angeles Saturday.
The incident took place near Wilshire Boulevard and Grand Avenue around 10 p.m.
The victim, identified as a man in his mid-40s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Witnesses directed police to the suspect, a man in his mid-20s, who was then arrested.
The investigation is ongoing. Detectives were checking surveillance videos from nearby buildings to see if anyone else was involved.
"We're not 100 percent sure yet," about whether there could be a second or third suspect," said Sgt. Janet Kim of LAPD's Central Station. "We're looking at surveillance videos."
stabbing, downtown, los angeles news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break