Los Angeles News
Pomona 10 Freeway crash: All lanes reopen
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- All lanes have reopened on the eastbound 10 Freeway in Pomona after a chain-reaction crash killed one person and left several others injured.
Several of the cars involved in the accident were cleared off the freeway early Tuesday. Crews also had to scrape through burned material that was left in the lanes.
The crash occurred around 8:15 p.m. Monday at Towne Avenue and involved seven cars and a big rig. One of the cars ended up under the big rig and burst into flames, burning the big rig as well.
One person was killed and four others were critically injured. Two of them had to be airlifted to area hospitals. Five other people suffered moderate injuries.
accident, traffic delay, los angeles news, darsha philips
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4 51 min ago
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax 28 min ago
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court 22 min ago
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments