Los Angeles News
Pomona 10 Freeway crash: All lanes reopen
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- All lanes have reopened on the eastbound 10 Freeway in Pomona after a chain-reaction crash killed one person and left several others injured.
Several of the cars involved in the accident were cleared off the freeway early Tuesday. Crews also had to scrape through burned material that was left in the lanes.
The crash occurred around 8:15 p.m. Monday at Towne Avenue and involved seven cars and a big rig. One of the cars ended up under the big rig and burst into flames, burning the big rig as well.
One person was killed and four others were critically injured. Two of them had to be airlifted to area hospitals. Five other people suffered moderate injuries.
accident, traffic delay, los angeles news, darsha philips
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts 405 South lanes 42 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released 56 min ago
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover 59 min ago
- Baldwin Village fire likely sparked by candle 10 min ago
- Mom sought for abducting 3 kids in Palmdale
- Boy, 7, dies following Mid-City shooting
- Human skeletal remains found in Montebello
- Simi Valley neighbors found dead in front yards
- NY train engineer in 'daze' just before crash
- abcnews: 2 skydivers killed in AZ midair collision
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen 42 min ago
- Baby falls out of stroller in wild robbery
- USC football coach Sarkisian takes helm
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson new Christmas music video