Los Angeles News
Motorcyclist, pedestrian killed in Manhattan Beach crash
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- An accident in Manhattan Beach left a motorcyclist and an elderly woman dead on Tuesday.
The crash happened in Manhattan Beach at Sepulveda Boulevard and Eighth Street just before 6 a.m.
The motorcyclist, identified as 41-year-old Daniel Matthew Lindeman of Torrance, and a pedestrian, identified as 87-year-old Ruby May Hixson of Manhattan Beach, were declared dead at the scene.
The cause of the accident has not been determined. The investigation shut down Sepulveda Boulevard in the area for several hours.
accident, los angeles news
- 4.4-magnitude earthquake strikes LA area 14 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified 26 min ago
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- SEALS take oil tanker from Libyan rebels 2 min ago
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians