Los Angeles News
Motorcyclist, pedestrian killed in Manhattan Beach crash
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- An accident in Manhattan Beach left a motorcyclist and an elderly woman dead on Tuesday.
The crash happened in Manhattan Beach at Sepulveda Boulevard and Eighth Street just before 6 a.m.
The motorcyclist, identified as 41-year-old Daniel Matthew Lindeman of Torrance, and a pedestrian, identified as 87-year-old Ruby May Hixson of Manhattan Beach, were declared dead at the scene.
The cause of the accident has not been determined. The investigation shut down Sepulveda Boulevard in the area for several hours.
accident, los angeles news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case 23 min ago
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors
- Unsolved murder mystery revealed in doc
28 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
16 min ago