Los Angeles News
Motorcyclist, pedestrian killed in Manhattan Beach crash
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- An accident in Manhattan Beach left a motorcyclist and an elderly woman dead on Tuesday.
The crash happened in Manhattan Beach at Sepulveda Boulevard and Eighth Street just before 6 a.m.
The motorcyclist, identified as 41-year-old Daniel Matthew Lindeman of Torrance, and a pedestrian, identified as 87-year-old Ruby May Hixson of Manhattan Beach, were declared dead at the scene.
The cause of the accident has not been determined. The investigation shut down Sepulveda Boulevard in the area for several hours.
accident, los angeles news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 4 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries 44 min ago
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught 19 min ago
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- Jenny McCarthy engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break
- Recycling used water in Orange County
41 min ago