Los Angeles News
Motorcyclist, pedestrian killed in Manhattan Beach crash
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- An accident in Manhattan Beach left a motorcyclist and an elderly woman dead on Tuesday.
The crash happened in Manhattan Beach at Sepulveda Boulevard and Eighth Street just before 6 a.m.
The motorcyclist, identified as 41-year-old Daniel Matthew Lindeman of Torrance, and a pedestrian, identified as 87-year-old Ruby May Hixson of Manhattan Beach, were declared dead at the scene.
The cause of the accident has not been determined. The investigation shut down Sepulveda Boulevard in the area for several hours.
accident, los angeles news
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court 8 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- 405 South crash: 11 hurt in 8-vehicle pileup
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe 3 min ago
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- Baby falls out of stroller in wild robbery
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film
- Gabor husband, daughter fight over spending
12 min ago