Los Angeles News
Long Beach mother, son charged with sex trafficking of teen girl
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A Long Beach mother and son are charged with teaming up to pimp out an underage girl.
Authorities say Sharilyn Kae Anderson, 45, and Joshua Jerome Davis, 22, began communicating with the 14-year-old girl three years ago.
The pair allegedly put the teenage girl to work as a prostitute at several Southern California hotels and Las Vegas casinos.
If they're convicted of child sex trafficking, Anderson and Davis face at least 15 years in prison.
arrest, sex crimes, long beach, los angeles news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter