Los Angeles News
1 dead, 1 hurt after Jefferson Park stabbing
JEFFERSON PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- One man is dead and another injured after a stabbing in Jefferson Park early Sunday morning.
Los Angeles police say an argument broke out between a suspect and the two victims at 9th Avenue and Jefferson Boulevard around 2:20 a.m. Officers say the suspect pulled out a knife and stabbed the victims.
One man, who was stabbed in the stomach, was pronounced dead at the scene. The other victim was taken to a hospital with a stab wound to his leg. He was listed in stable condition.
After the incident, the suspect ran off and is still missing.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to contact the Los Angeles Police Department at (877) LAPD-24-7.
City News Service contributed to this report.
stabbing, lapd, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target photo flap creates thigh gap 46 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)