Los Angeles News
1 dead, 1 hurt after Jefferson Park stabbing
JEFFERSON PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- One man is dead and another injured after a stabbing in Jefferson Park early Sunday morning.
Los Angeles police say an argument broke out between a suspect and the two victims at 9th Avenue and Jefferson Boulevard around 2:20 a.m. Officers say the suspect pulled out a knife and stabbed the victims.
One man, who was stabbed in the stomach, was pronounced dead at the scene. The other victim was taken to a hospital with a stab wound to his leg. He was listed in stable condition.
After the incident, the suspect ran off and is still missing.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to contact the Los Angeles Police Department at (877) LAPD-24-7.
City News Service contributed to this report.
stabbing, lapd, los angeles news
- Ambulance crash: 3 injured in Signal Hill 28 min ago
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- Alleged arsonist sets fire in Hollywood 26 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Car bursts into flames in lion habitat
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role