Los Angeles News
1 dead, 1 hurt after Jefferson Park stabbing
JEFFERSON PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- One man is dead and another injured after a stabbing in Jefferson Park early Sunday morning.
Los Angeles police say an argument broke out between a suspect and the two victims at 9th Avenue and Jefferson Boulevard around 2:20 a.m. Officers say the suspect pulled out a knife and stabbed the victims.
One man, who was stabbed in the stomach, was pronounced dead at the scene. The other victim was taken to a hospital with a stab wound to his leg. He was listed in stable condition.
After the incident, the suspect ran off and is still missing.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to contact the Los Angeles Police Department at (877) LAPD-24-7.
City News Service contributed to this report.
stabbing, lapd, los angeles news
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees