Los Angeles News
3 shot near Gaffey and 5th in San Pedro
SAN PEDRO, Calif. (KABC) -- Three people were reported shot near Gaffey and 5th streets in San Pedro Thursday afternoon.
Three suspects were seen fleeing westbound on 5th from Gaffey in a gray or dark-colored four-door compact car.
The suspects were described as Hispanic males between 20 and 25, wearing white T-shirts.
A semiautomatic gun was reportedly used in the crime.
The shooting occurred at approximately 6 p.m.
The victims were in a vehicle stopped at a light on 5th street at Gaffey street going westbound. When the suspects exited an unknown vehicle and approached the victims' car on foot.
Three people shot were shot: one died at the hospital, one was hospitalized in critical condition, and the third was in stable condition.
No arrests were made.
shooting, south bay, port of los angeles, los angeles news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)