Los Angeles News
Gardener shot while working in yard of Eagle Rock home
EAGLE ROCK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police are searching for a suspect who shot a gardener while he was working in a client's yard in Eagle Rock Saturday morning.
Officers found the shooting victim lying in the front yard of a home on the 1800 block of North Avenue 51 around 10 a.m. He had been shot three times.
The victim was transported to an area hospital where he was last listed in serious but stable condition. He was expected to undergo surgery.
No arrests have been made. Police say they don't have any information on a suspect or motive. They add that the shooting does not appear to be gang-related.
Anyone with information was asked to contact the LAPD's Northeast Division at (323) 344-5701.
shooting, eagle rock, lapd, los angeles news, amy powell
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book