Los Angeles News
Whittier crash sends truck into house; arrest made
WHITTIER, Calif. (KABC) -- A man suspected of driving under the influence was arrested after slamming his truck into a house in Whittier.
The incident occurred in the 7500 block of Vicki Drive around 3:30 a.m.
Authorities said a gray Chevrolet slammed into the family's home in the middle of the night, leaving a gaping hole in the front.
CHP officials said the driver tried to leave the scene but was shortly arrested. Officers said the man was driving under the influence.
car crash, los angeles news
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- Man burns to death, may have been stealing gas
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction 30 min ago
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- SD man charged in 'revenge porn' site case
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- abcnews: Alleged cow abuse at DiGiorno supplier
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- Gabor Xmas party to go on amid spending fight
- OTRC: Kate Winslet, Ned RocknRoll welcome baby