Los Angeles News
Whittier crash sends truck into house; arrest made
WHITTIER, Calif. (KABC) -- A man suspected of driving under the influence was arrested after slamming his truck into a house in Whittier.
The incident occurred in the 7500 block of Vicki Drive around 3:30 a.m.
Authorities said a gray Chevrolet slammed into the family's home in the middle of the night, leaving a gaping hole in the front.
CHP officials said the driver tried to leave the scene but was shortly arrested. Officers said the man was driving under the influence.
car crash, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
4 min ago