Los Angeles News
Winning Super Lotto Plus ticket sold in Norwalk; winner has not yet claimed $12M
NORWALK, Calif. (KABC) -- Someone in the Los Angeles area is $12 million richer but has not yet come forward to claim their prize.
A ticket in Norwalk matched all six numbers in Saturday night's Super Lotto Plus jackpot drawing. The new millionaire purchased the ticket at B & H Liquor. The winning numbers are 4, 18, 24, 33, 47 and Mega number 1.
The winner still has about 178 days to come forward.
The store's owner will receive about $60,000 for selling the winning ticket.
"We can't believe it. We got shocked when we got the call from the Lotto," said Kaamil Abdelmalak. "It's never happened in Norwalk - it's the first time I think."
If the winner chooses to take home a lump sum of cash, they will receive about $6.8 million.
lottery, los angeles news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 14 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- CA DMV mulls how to regulate driverless cars
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 4 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons
- Unbelievable scenes from Colorado car chase
36 min ago
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
44 min ago