Los Angeles News
Winning Super Lotto Plus ticket sold in Norwalk; winner has not yet claimed $12M
NORWALK, Calif. (KABC) -- Someone in the Los Angeles area is $12 million richer but has not yet come forward to claim their prize.
A ticket in Norwalk matched all six numbers in Saturday night's Super Lotto Plus jackpot drawing. The new millionaire purchased the ticket at B & H Liquor. The winning numbers are 4, 18, 24, 33, 47 and Mega number 1.
The winner still has about 178 days to come forward.
The store's owner will receive about $60,000 for selling the winning ticket.
"We can't believe it. We got shocked when we got the call from the Lotto," said Kaamil Abdelmalak. "It's never happened in Norwalk - it's the first time I think."
If the winner chooses to take home a lump sum of cash, they will receive about $6.8 million.
lottery, los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back 16 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 5 min ago
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert 58 min ago
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video