Los Angeles News
$50,000 reward offered in Studio City fatal hit-and-run crash
STUDIO CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Los Angeles City Council unanimously approved a $50,000 reward Wednesday to help catch the hit-and-run driver who killed a man in Studio City.
Family and loved ones of 35-year-old Michael Bonanomi made a plea for justice before the vote at City Hall Wednesday.
Police also released surveillance video. Bonanomi is seen trying to cross busy Ventura Boulevard on the night of August 17 when he was struck by a white Mercedes-Benz. The suspect fled the scene.
Authorities are asking for anyone with information to call the Valley Traffic Division at (818) 644-8021.
hit and run, san fernando valley, los angeles news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades 53 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 14 min ago
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'