Los Angeles News
Norwalk man struck, killed in LA hit-and-run
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police are investigating a hit-and-run that left a 33-year-old Norwalk man dead.
Authorities say the incident happened around 10:25 p.m. Thursday near the Four Seasons hotel at Doheny Drive and 3rd Street.
Police say the victim, Anand Shah, was jaywalking when a vehicle slammed into him. He was declared dead at the scene.
The suspect's vehicle was described as a gray, hardtop, four-door Jeep Wrangler.
Police say they are checking surveillance cameras in the area.
Anyone with information was asked to contact Los Angeles detectives at (213) 473-0222.
hit and run, los angeles news, carlos granda
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home 21 min ago
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed 1 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks