Los Angeles News
Norwalk man struck, killed in LA hit-and-run
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police are investigating a hit-and-run that left a 33-year-old Norwalk man dead.
Authorities say the incident happened around 10:25 p.m. Thursday near the Four Seasons hotel at Doheny Drive and 3rd Street.
Police say the victim, Anand Shah, was jaywalking when a vehicle slammed into him. He was declared dead at the scene.
The suspect's vehicle was described as a gray, hardtop, four-door Jeep Wrangler.
Police say they are checking surveillance cameras in the area.
Anyone with information was asked to contact Los Angeles detectives at (213) 473-0222.
hit and run, los angeles news, carlos granda
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials 28 min ago
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Cold front moving across Southern California
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film