Los Angeles News
Norwalk man struck, killed in LA hit-and-run
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police are investigating a hit-and-run that left a 33-year-old Norwalk man dead.
Authorities say the incident happened around 10:25 p.m. Thursday near the Four Seasons hotel at Doheny Drive and 3rd Street.
Police say the victim, Anand Shah, was jaywalking when a vehicle slammed into him. He was declared dead at the scene.
The suspect's vehicle was described as a gray, hardtop, four-door Jeep Wrangler.
Police say they are checking surveillance cameras in the area.
Anyone with information was asked to contact Los Angeles detectives at (213) 473-0222.
hit and run, los angeles news, carlos granda
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 31 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught 56 min ago
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- Jenny McCarthy engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break