Los Angeles News
Stolen Porsche, credit card fraud operation found in Studio City
STUDIO CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Porsche stolen in 2011 was found in Studio City, which also lead authorities to uncover an elaborate credit card counterfeiting operation.
Detectives say the Porsche Panamera was stolen from an auto leasing business in December 2011.
They recently tracked the suspect, 36-year-old Andrew Foley Parker, to a residence in Studio City, where he was arrested Wednesday.
Along with the Porsche, they also discovered a massive identity fraud operation, including credit card manufacturing machines and an assortment of fake IDs.
identity theft, fraud, studio city, los angeles news
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- LAPD officers to wear body cameras downtown
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- 3-yr-old recovering after 5-organ transplant
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew M. at 'Wolf' event