Los Angeles News
Motorcyclist killed in 10 Freeway accident near San Dimas
SAN DIMAS, Calif. (KABC) -- A motorcyclist was killed in an accident involving a big rig on the westbound 10 Freeway near San Dimas on Monday.
The accident happened shortly before 4:30 a.m. The motorcyclist was down under the big rig, and was later pronounced dead.
All lanes were fully reopened by about 7:10 a.m. At one point, the accident prompted a full closure of the freeway. Lanes gradually reopened, but caused a heavy backup out of Ontario.
traffic delay, accident, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate