Los Angeles News
Motorcyclist killed in 10 Freeway accident near San Dimas
SAN DIMAS, Calif. (KABC) -- A motorcyclist was killed in an accident involving a big rig on the westbound 10 Freeway near San Dimas on Monday.
The accident happened shortly before 4:30 a.m. The motorcyclist was down under the big rig, and was later pronounced dead.
All lanes were fully reopened by about 7:10 a.m. At one point, the accident prompted a full closure of the freeway. Lanes gradually reopened, but caused a heavy backup out of Ontario.
traffic delay, accident, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley 34 min ago
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire burns at San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
15 min ago