Los Angeles News
Motorcyclist killed in 10 Freeway accident near San Dimas
SAN DIMAS, Calif. (KABC) -- A motorcyclist was killed in an accident involving a big rig on the westbound 10 Freeway near San Dimas on Monday.
The accident happened shortly before 4:30 a.m. The motorcyclist was down under the big rig, and was later pronounced dead.
All lanes were fully reopened by about 7:10 a.m. At one point, the accident prompted a full closure of the freeway. Lanes gradually reopened, but caused a heavy backup out of Ontario.
traffic delay, accident, los angeles news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)