Los Angeles News
Bus crashes into center divider on 10 Freeway in Alhambra
ALHAMBRA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Foothill Transit bus named the "Silver Streak" crashed into a divider on the 10 Freeway in Alhambra, just east of the 710 Freeway interchange.
The crash happened around 8:45 p.m. Tuesday. Eight passengers aboard the bus were transported to area hospitals in unknown condition.
The California Highway Patrol says a person initially called dispatchers saying that the bus driver may have fallen asleep at the wheel. But the CHP is investigating whether or not that's true.
No other vehicles were involved, but traffic was backed up for miles.
car crash, los angeles news
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary 41 min ago
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence 54 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker