Los Angeles News
Bus crashes into center divider on 10 Freeway in Alhambra
ALHAMBRA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Foothill Transit bus named the "Silver Streak" crashed into a divider on the 10 Freeway in Alhambra, just east of the 710 Freeway interchange.
The crash happened around 8:45 p.m. Tuesday. Eight passengers aboard the bus were transported to area hospitals in unknown condition.
The California Highway Patrol says a person initially called dispatchers saying that the bus driver may have fallen asleep at the wheel. But the CHP is investigating whether or not that's true.
No other vehicles were involved, but traffic was backed up for miles.
car crash, los angeles news
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut