Los Angeles News
Car slams into Tarzana dry-cleaning business; DUI suspected
TARZANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman is recovering after crashing her car into a dry-cleaning business in Tarzana early Thursday morning.
The crash occurred at about 1 a.m. on the 19900 block of Ventura Boulevard. Authorities say the woman is suspected of driving under the influence.
Officers say the woman was driving at a high rate of speed when she lost control of her car and crashed into the building.
That business sustained significant damage.
The driver suffered minor injuries after being freed from the wreckage.
car crash, dui, los angeles news
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing 46 min ago
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors