Los Angeles News
Man struck, killed on 60 Freeway in Industry
INDUSTRY, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was struck and killed on the 60 Freeway near Crossroads in the city of Industry Friday, CHP officials said.
Roger Kenny Reyna, 30, of Montebello was driving in a car with his mother when it broke down.
Reyna left his mother in the disabled vehicle and then tried to cross the busy freeway. That's when he was fatally struck.
The driver that hit the man stopped to render aid but Reyna was pronounced dead at the scene.
Traffic on the westbound 60 Freeway was backed up for miles as CHP continued their investigation.
accident, los angeles news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case 18 min ago
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors
- Unsolved murder mystery revealed in doc
23 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
11 min ago