Los Angeles News
Man struck, killed on 60 Freeway in Industry
INDUSTRY, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was struck and killed on the 60 Freeway near Crossroads in the city of Industry Friday, CHP officials said.
Roger Kenny Reyna, 30, of Montebello was driving in a car with his mother when it broke down.
Reyna left his mother in the disabled vehicle and then tried to cross the busy freeway. That's when he was fatally struck.
The driver that hit the man stopped to render aid but Reyna was pronounced dead at the scene.
Traffic on the westbound 60 Freeway was backed up for miles as CHP continued their investigation.
accident, los angeles news
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach 44 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds