Los Angeles News
Man struck, killed on 60 Freeway in Industry
INDUSTRY, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was struck and killed on the 60 Freeway near Crossroads in the city of Industry Friday, CHP officials said.
Roger Kenny Reyna, 30, of Montebello was driving in a car with his mother when it broke down.
Reyna left his mother in the disabled vehicle and then tried to cross the busy freeway. That's when he was fatally struck.
The driver that hit the man stopped to render aid but Reyna was pronounced dead at the scene.
Traffic on the westbound 60 Freeway was backed up for miles as CHP continued their investigation.
accident, los angeles news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins 43 min ago
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 23 min ago
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced 45 min ago
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Lose weight playing video games, study says
7 min ago