Los Angeles News
South Los Angeles shooting injures 2 men
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An investigation is underway after two men were injured in a shooting in South Los Angeles early Sunday morning.
Both men were found inside a car in the 10800 block of Buford Avenue around 2 a.m.
The 34-year-old was shot in the back, the 18-year-old was shot in the arm, and both are believed to be gang members, according to L.A. County sheriff's deputies.
The two men were taken to a hospital. Their conditions were not immediately released.
City News Service contributed to this report.
shooting, south los angeles, los angeles county sheriff's department, los angeles news
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks