Los Angeles News
South Los Angeles shooting injures 2 men
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An investigation is underway after two men were injured in a shooting in South Los Angeles early Sunday morning.
Both men were found inside a car in the 10800 block of Buford Avenue around 2 a.m.
The 34-year-old was shot in the back, the 18-year-old was shot in the arm, and both are believed to be gang members, according to L.A. County sheriff's deputies.
The two men were taken to a hospital. Their conditions were not immediately released.
City News Service contributed to this report.
shooting, south los angeles, los angeles county sheriff's department, los angeles news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 5 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- Suspects approach women at UC Riverside dorm
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts