Los Angeles News
2 deputies, civilian injured in Pomona patrol car crash
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A crash involving a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department patrol car injured three people, including two deputies.
The deputies were responding with lights and sirens to the scene of another accident at around 10 p.m. Wednesday when their cruiser collided with a Chevrolet pickup truck.
The accident happened at the intersection of Temple Avenue and Valley Boulevard in Pomona.
Rescuers used the Jaws of Life to extricate the victims from the mangled vehicles. The two deputies were airlifted to Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center. One other person was seriously hurt.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
car crash, los angeles county sheriff's department, los angeles news
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- Large sinkhole closes Woodland Hills road
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event