Los Angeles News
2 deputies, civilian injured in Pomona patrol car crash
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A crash involving a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department patrol car injured three people, including two deputies.
The deputies were responding with lights and sirens to the scene of another accident at around 10 p.m. Wednesday when their cruiser collided with a Chevrolet pickup truck.
The accident happened at the intersection of Temple Avenue and Valley Boulevard in Pomona.
Rescuers used the Jaws of Life to extricate the victims from the mangled vehicles. The two deputies were airlifted to Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center. One other person was seriously hurt.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
car crash, los angeles county sheriff's department, los angeles news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway 17 min ago
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court 54 min ago
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- South Korea ferry sinks; hundreds rescued 2 min ago
- Google Glass raises public privacy concerns 26 min ago
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments