Los Angeles News
2 deputies, civilian injured in Pomona patrol car crash
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A crash involving a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department patrol car injured three people, including two deputies.
The deputies were responding with lights and sirens to the scene of another accident at around 10 p.m. Wednesday when their cruiser collided with a Chevrolet pickup truck.
The accident happened at the intersection of Temple Avenue and Valley Boulevard in Pomona.
Rescuers used the Jaws of Life to extricate the victims from the mangled vehicles. The two deputies were airlifted to Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center. One other person was seriously hurt.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
car crash, los angeles county sheriff's department, los angeles news
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide 3 min ago
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers 27 min ago
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die 25 min ago
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker