Los Angeles News
Credit card skimming devices found at Temple City gas station
TEMPLE CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- Customers are being warned about credit and debit card skimmers at a gas station in Temple City.
One customer has already had his or her information stolen, and investigators are looking for other possible victims.
If you went to the Mobil station in the 5300 block of Baldwin Avenue last month, Los Angeles County sheriff's investigators say check your transactions.
Employees found skimmers that had been recording credit and debit card numbers, including pins and zip codes, for at least a week. Deputies seized two devices from two separate gas pumps.
If you see someone suspicious tampering with gas pumps at any gas stations, you're asked to call the sheriff's department at (626) 285-7171.
fraud, los angeles news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California 20 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 50 min ago
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'
- How to make delicious tamales for holidays
11 min ago
- Boy w/ heart problem learns via Skype
18 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
23 min ago