Los Angeles News
Credit card skimming devices found at Temple City gas station
TEMPLE CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- Customers are being warned about credit and debit card skimmers at a gas station in Temple City.
One customer has already had his or her information stolen, and investigators are looking for other possible victims.
If you went to the Mobil station in the 5300 block of Baldwin Avenue last month, Los Angeles County sheriff's investigators say check your transactions.
Employees found skimmers that had been recording credit and debit card numbers, including pins and zip codes, for at least a week. Deputies seized two devices from two separate gas pumps.
If you see someone suspicious tampering with gas pumps at any gas stations, you're asked to call the sheriff's department at (626) 285-7171.
fraud, los angeles news
- Malaysian official: Missing jet hijacked 7 min ago
- Westbound 134 Fwy closed due to police activity
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake 47 min ago
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)