Los Angeles News
Temple City student arrested for making threats against schools
TEMPLE CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- A 17-year-old Temple City High School student has been arrested for making threats against schools in Temple City.
Friday morning, deputies searched Temple City High School after a bomb threat was called in to the school.
No devices were found, but classes were canceled for the day.
Just two days ago, Longden Elementary School in Temple City was placed on lockdown because of a bomb threat.
No suspicious items were found in that incident.
school, arrest, los angeles news
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 20 min ago
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 14 min ago
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane 55 min ago
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis