Los Angeles News
Temple City student arrested for making threats against schools
TEMPLE CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- A 17-year-old Temple City High School student has been arrested for making threats against schools in Temple City.
Friday morning, deputies searched Temple City High School after a bomb threat was called in to the school.
No devices were found, but classes were canceled for the day.
Just two days ago, Longden Elementary School in Temple City was placed on lockdown because of a bomb threat.
No suspicious items were found in that incident.
school, arrest, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months