Los Angeles News
Missing Muir High School student found safe
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 15-year-old Muir High School student was found safe and sound Saturday after her family reported her missing.
Pasadena police say Jennifer Tellez returned home safely Saturday. The 15-year-old reportedly spent the night at a friend's home and failed to communicate with her parents.
Tellez left school Friday afternoon and did not return home. Investigators did not suspect foul play, but said this was the first time she had not come directly home.
missing person, pasadena, los angeles news
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Utah's same-sex marriage ban overturned
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)