Los Angeles News
Suspect tries to sexually assault woman in Pasadena
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Pasadena police are asking for the public's help finding a man who attempted to sexually assault a woman Sunday night.
The woman says the man approached her and tried to sexually assault her as she was walking in the 300 block of South Hudson Avenue. Another person walking by scared the man off.
The suspect was described as male white or Middle Eastern, between the ages of 35 and 40, approximately 6 feet tall, with a full beard and hair pulled back in a pony tail.
Anyone with information is urged to call Pasadena police (626) 744-4620.
sexual assault, pasadena, los angeles news
- Charges announced against sheriff's officials 29 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank 19 min ago
- Pomona gang member arrested for murder
- Man arrested for Ventura transient's murder
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Nelson Mandela memorial to see world leaders
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- Leighton Meester to make Broadway debut
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke