Los Angeles News
Montebello human remains remain unidentified, sketches released
MONTEBELLO, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities need the public's help identifying a man whose skeletal remains were found in Montebello in July.
The remains were discovered by a bicyclist along the Rio Hondo Riverbed bike path near Lincoln Avenue and San Gabriel Boulevard on July 31.
The person is believed to be a white or Hispanic man, between the ages of 35 and 55, with a partial denture at the back of his lower right jaw. No wallet or other identifying papers were found with him.
Anyone with information about John Doe No. 152 is urged to call the L.A. County Coroner Identifications Unit at (323) 343-0754 or the Coroner Investigations Division at (323) 343-0714.
body found, los angeles news
- LA earthquake: 4.4-mag. quake shakes SoCal 59 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Newport Beach Little League suspension lifted
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- SEALs take oil tanker from Libyan rebels 5 min ago
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- OTRC: 'The Walking Dead' recap: Season 4, ep 14