Los Angeles News
Rosemead sexual battery suspect sought
ROSEMEAD, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are asking for the public's help to identify a sexual battery suspect who touched a woman inappropriately as he rode his bicycle in Rosemead on Sept. 19.
The incident occurred near Del Mar Avenue and Hershey Street around 5:15 p.m.
Officials said the victim was on the sidewalk when the suspect rode by on a bicycle and touched the victim inappropriately.
The suspect was described as a Hispanic man, about 25 years old, weighing between 130 to 140 pounds, with short brown hair and a moustache. The suspect's bike was described as a black mountain bike with white lettering.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information on the incident was urged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Temple Station at (626) 285-7171 or the Rosemead Public Safety Center at (626) 569-2292.
sex crimes, sexual assault, los angeles news
- Mandela honored by world, South Africans
- South El Monte hospital fire triggers evacs
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland 52 min ago
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- 50-acre brush fire erupts near Moorpark
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- Hesperia house fire started in gas fireplace 55 min ago
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Mary Barra becomes 1st female CEO of GM 54 min ago
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns
- How healthy is flavoring up your water?
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus is MTV's Artist of the Year 14 min ago