Los Angeles News
UCLA sexual assault: Suspect attacked student at Rieber Hall
WESTWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Students at UCLA are on alert after an attempted sexual assault at one of the residence halls.
The incident happened at about 2:30 a.m. Friday at Rieber Hall at 310 De Neve Drive. The suspect grabbed the victim from behind and attempted to sexually assault her.
Two witnesses intervened and the suspect ran off, but it didn't end there.
Police say the suspect groped a second victim at another residence hall before getting away.
The suspect is described as between 20 and 25 years old, about 5 feet 1 inch to 6 feet 1 inch tall, weighing between 180 and 200 pounds with a thin mustache. He was last seen wearing a blue tank top, blue jeans and tennis shoes.
If you have any information about the suspect, you're urged to contact the UCLA Police Department at (310) 825-1491.
school, sexual assault, los angeles news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)