Los Angeles News
UCLA sexual assault: Suspect attacked student at Rieber Hall
WESTWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Students at UCLA are on alert after an attempted sexual assault at one of the residence halls.
The incident happened at about 2:30 a.m. Friday at Rieber Hall at 310 De Neve Drive. The suspect grabbed the victim from behind and attempted to sexually assault her.
Two witnesses intervened and the suspect ran off, but it didn't end there.
Police say the suspect groped a second victim at another residence hall before getting away.
The suspect is described as between 20 and 25 years old, about 5 feet 1 inch to 6 feet 1 inch tall, weighing between 180 and 200 pounds with a thin mustache. He was last seen wearing a blue tank top, blue jeans and tennis shoes.
If you have any information about the suspect, you're urged to contact the UCLA Police Department at (310) 825-1491.
school, sexual assault, los angeles news
- Southern California heat expected to die down
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators 9 min ago
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air 25 min ago
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast 48 min ago
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million 57 min ago
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians