Los Angeles News
Reseda fatal hit-and-run: $50K reward offered
RESEDA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A $50,000 reward is being offered for information on the hit-and-run driver who killed an elderly man in Reseda.
In August, 83-year-old Asghar Abbassi was struck by a black 2000-2006 Nissan 300ZX near White Oak Avenue and Valerio Street.
He was hit as he walked on a marked crosswalk.
Police say at the time of the impact, the car should have had front end damage, a broken windshield and back window.
Anyone with information related to the case is urged to call the LAPD at (877) LAPD-24-7.
hit and run, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments