Los Angeles News
Reseda fatal hit-and-run: $50K reward offered
RESEDA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A $50,000 reward is being offered for information on the hit-and-run driver who killed an elderly man in Reseda.
In August, 83-year-old Asghar Abbassi was struck by a black 2000-2006 Nissan 300ZX near White Oak Avenue and Valerio Street.
He was hit as he walked on a marked crosswalk.
Police say at the time of the impact, the car should have had front end damage, a broken windshield and back window.
Anyone with information related to the case is urged to call the LAPD at (877) LAPD-24-7.
hit and run, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut