Los Angeles News
Pomona family dispute ends in stabbings; 2 hospitalized
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men are hospitalized after allegedly stabbing each other in what police say was a domestic incident Saturday.
Police responded to an apartment complex on the 1400 block of South Park Avenue in Pomona around 5:51.
Responding officers found two suspects suffering from non-life threatening stab wounds.
During the later investigation, it was revealed that both suspect were family members that allegedly become involved in an argument that escalated into a fight.
That's when the men, identified as Gilbert Alcantera, 23, and Erik Soto, 33, both of Pomona produced knives and stabbed each other in the upper body.
The investigation is ongoing but both men are facing assault charges.
Anyone with information regarding the incident was urged to contact the Pomona Police Department at (626) 909-620-2085.
stabbing, arrest, pomona, los angeles news
- Fast food workers protest, want $15 an hour
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- 2 deputies OK after crash on West 105 Freeway 33 min ago
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Bratton picked as NYPD commissioner again 56 min ago
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- OTRC: Beyonce posts bikini pics, goes on vegan diet
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
51 min ago
- Holiday headaches triggers to watch out for
8 min ago