Los Angeles News
3 shot, wounded in Inglewood; gunman on the loose
INGLEWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- An investigation is underway in Inglewood after three people were shot Tuesday. The gunman remains on the loose.
The shooting was reported in the courtyard of an apartment complex in the 11700 block of Crenshaw Boulevard just before 1 p.m. All three gunshot victims, including one male and two females, were rushed to area hospitals in critical condition.
Police did not say whether they believed the incident to be gang related. A suspect description was not immediately released, and police are not sure if there was more than one gunman involved. A possible suspect vehicle was described as a dark-colored sedan.
Streets in the area were closed due to the investigation.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Inglewood Police Department at (888) 41-CRIME.
shooting, los angeles news, amy powell
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute 5 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation 34 min ago
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe?
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future 41 min ago