Los Angeles News
Suspect arrested in Inglewood triple shooting
INGLEWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspect has been arrested for a shooting that left two women dead and a man injured at an apartment complex in Inglewood.
The incident occurred near Crenshaw Boulevard and 116th Street just before 1 p.m. Tuesday. Responding officers found the victims suffering from gunshot wounds and transported them to a local hospital in critical condition.
The two female victims died at the hospital. They were identified as 18-year-old Crystallyn Nguyen and 68-year-old Dora Lee Dawson.
The male victim, 22-year-old Datwan Henderson, remains in critical condition.
Compton resident Justin Marquis Scott, 19, was booked for murder at 9:36 p.m. Wednesday and is being held without bail. He is expected to be arraigned Friday.
Police said that based on leads developed during the 24-hour investigation, it is believed that Scott is the ex-boyfriend of Crystallyn Nguyen.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with additional information regarding this incident was urged to contact Inglewood Police at (310) 412-7463.
shooting, homicide investigation, murder, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book