Los Angeles News
Suspect shot in Pasadena officer-involved shooting
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspect has been shot and wounded by Pasadena police, according to a city spokesperson. An investigation is underway.
The incident happened in the area of Hammond Street and Fair Oaks Avenue at about 10:30 a.m. The suspect was taken to an area hospital in unknown condition.
City spokesman William Boyer said a gun has been recovered at the scene.
No officers were hurt in the incident. No further information was immediately available.
shooting, officer-involved shooting, pasadena, los angeles news
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state 17 min ago
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians