Los Angeles News
LAPD cruiser crash in Playa Del Rey sends 3 people to hospital
PLAYA DEL REY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three people, including two officers, were taken to the hospital after a Los Angeles Police Department cruiser was involved in a crash in Playa Del Rey Sunday night.
The crash happened at 8:38 p.m. in the 13000 block of Mindanao Way.
Police say officers were responding to a call of a woman with a knife, when their cruiser collided with a BMW and a taxi.
Two police officers, along with one person in the BMW, were transported to an area hospital. There was no immediate word on their conditions.
The two people in the taxi are OK.
car crash, lapd, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting injures 2 on Canby Avenue 1 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE 27 min ago
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
45 min ago