Los Angeles News
Overturned trash truck: All lanes reopen on West 60 in Industry, North 605 connector closed
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif. (KABC) -- All lanes have reopened after a trash truck overturned on the West 60 Freeway in Industry on Monday. However, the northbound 605 Freeway connector remains closed.
The trash truck was upright again by about 6:30 a.m. The cause of the accident was not immediately clear. The fire department arrived on scene by about 5 a.m.
The traffic alert was extended until 11 a.m. Heavy backup began in Hacienda Heights.
accident, traffic delay, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)