Los Angeles News
Raging Waters grand theft suspects sought
SAN DIMAS, Calif. (KABC) -- The L.A. County Sheriff's Department is asking for the public's help in finding two suspects wanted in connection with a pair of grand thefts at Raging Waters in San Dimas.
Badges and other belongings were stolen from two off-duty deputies during a private party for members and family of the Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriff's at the water park Sept. 22. The items were in bags, sitting right in front of the security office. In addition to the badges, the suspects also got away with two Kindles, wallets and cellphones.
Authorities have released photos of the suspects at stores and restaurants using credit cards that were taken in the thefts. The suspects racked up more than $600 in purchases, authorities say.
The suspects are described as a male Hispanic between 18-and 25-years-old with flat-top brown hair, and a female Hispanic between 18-and 25-years-old with brown medium length hair. The suspects' car is described as a tan or brown 1990-1993 Honda Accord with front paper plates and an oxidized hood.
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives at (661) 294-3544 or (213) 276-8108.
los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 58 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
6 min ago