Los Angeles News
Raging Waters grand theft suspects sought
SAN DIMAS, Calif. (KABC) -- The L.A. County Sheriff's Department is asking for the public's help in finding two suspects wanted in connection with a pair of grand thefts at Raging Waters in San Dimas.
Badges and other belongings were stolen from two off-duty deputies during a private party for members and family of the Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriff's at the water park Sept. 22. The items were in bags, sitting right in front of the security office. In addition to the badges, the suspects also got away with two Kindles, wallets and cellphones.
Authorities have released photos of the suspects at stores and restaurants using credit cards that were taken in the thefts. The suspects racked up more than $600 in purchases, authorities say.
The suspects are described as a male Hispanic between 18-and 25-years-old with flat-top brown hair, and a female Hispanic between 18-and 25-years-old with brown medium length hair. The suspects' car is described as a tan or brown 1990-1993 Honda Accord with front paper plates and an oxidized hood.
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives at (661) 294-3544 or (213) 276-8108.
los angeles news
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake 12 min ago
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego 5 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)