Los Angeles News
Man in serious condition after Sylmar house fire
SYLMAR, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man is in serious condition after being rescued from a burning home in Sylmar.
The fire was reported around 11:15 p.m. Sunday at a home on Dyer Street. The man was found unconscious inside the home and was taken to a nearby hospital.
It took crews about 25 minutes to get the fire knocked down. Investigators are trying to determine what started the fire.
fire, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies 35 min ago
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom 40 min ago
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)